- SSH 301: Demonstrate an understanding of key aspects of research design for a qualitative project proposal: Research Design and Qualitative Methods Assignment, RU, Canada
- ECOM320: Describe the key factors that will define the future of e-commerce and Support your answer with an example for each factor: Office of the Registrar Assignment, AU, Canada
- ECOM320: Explain why supply chain management should be aligned with corporate strategy: Office of the Registrar Assignment, AU, Canada
- ECOM320: Mobile commerce sites and apps are gaining momentum in the digital economy and Companies are integrating and adopting: Office of the Registrar Assignment, AU, Canada
- Use R to create a histogram, boxplot, and normal quantile-quantile plot for a sample data set, then choose an appropriate transformation: Introduction to Statistics Assignment, QU, Canada
- Like many other great martial arts, taekwondo is a great practice performed all around the world which requires skill, dedication, and intelligence: English Assignment, YU, Canada
- Describe the market conditions as well as the target market in both countries: Global marketing Assignment, AU, Canada
- BLAW 3921: You have just finished your Law Degree specializing in Business and You have been hired by a busy employment law firm as an Associate: Employment Law Assignment, TRU, Canada
- How have smartphones changed the way people behave in public: Communication Assignment, CC, Canada
- ENVI 3138: When is a Preconstruction Meeting to occur? Provide the section number and section title: Environmental Auditing Assignment, CBU, Canada
- Find the approximate solutions of the following different equation up to 3rd order, where: Perturbation Method Assignment, WC, Canada
- You have recently opened your own Marketing Consulting Practice. Your first client has asked you to lunch and presented: Marketing Assignment, UC, Canada
- Ryan paid off his student loan in 4 years by making payments of $600 at the beginning of every month: Mathematics Assignment, UOA, Canada
- We’ve learned a lot about multiculturalism in Canada over the course and have enough information to make an informed conclusion: Multiculturism Assignment, LU, Canada
- ARW250: Look at the topic of Islamophobia in Canada and/or the United States as it relates to precise notions of racial and religious intolerance Academic Research and Writing Assignment, SC, Canada
- BECN 250: Compare the working of the Bank of Canada with the Bank of England, Federal Reserve System, and the European Central Bank: Money, Banking and Finance Assignment, HC, Canada
- You are required to complete a journal article critique based on an article in the list below: psychology Assignment, WU, Canada
- If your workplace currently has virtual communities of practice, please describe the barriers, enablers, or motivating factors: Education Assignment, UC, Canada
- CNUR 300: The student will apply course concepts through the completion of a family genogram and ecomap, based on the Calgary Family Assessment: Family Health Assignment, UOR, Canada
- It gives us pleasure to welcome you as a new or existing student in the School of Criminal Justice: Criminal Justice Assignment, UNISA, Canada
To examine the concept of life transitions as it relates to older adults: Gerontology Assignment, LU, Canada
|University||Lakehead University (LU)|
Purpose of Life Transitions Assignment:
To examine the concept of life transitions as it relates to older adults.
1. Relate theories of development to older adults.
2. Explain the various life transitions that occur during the older adult years.
Unit Outcomes Specific to this assignment:
Discuss the various socioeconomic life transitions that the older adult will face in relation to:
Awareness of mortality
Shrinking social world
Retirement, including the phases of retirement
- Interview an older adult Note his or her approximate age. This person can be a friend, relative, neighbor, parent, or grandparent. Let them know that you were instructed to interview an interesting person for your school assignment.
- If you do not have access to an older adult, you may research the life of a famous person and respond to the same questions.
- Write a 4-6 page paper about the person. Do not use their name or location in order to maintain confidentiality.
- Assure the person being interviewed that he/she may refuse to answer any question.
- Be empathic and nonjudgmental. Remember that the person is honoring you by sharing his/her life story.
Write-up and Evaluation:
- This assignment will be evaluated in terms of how you use the course content to interpret or explain what you described in the interview. What theories of the development of the older adult relate to what was described in the interview? What various life transitions occurred during this person’s older adult years?
- References must be included both in text and on the reference page.
- Do not include the interview transcript in this assignment.
Suggestions for organizing your data collection:
- Person’s initials, sex, and age.
- Where did you come from? What kind of work did you do?
- What were the life transitions in your life: crucial times when the course of your life changed?
- Often these life transitions are associated with a life crisis.
- Try to explain what led up to the life transitions. o Looking back now, how do you think these events figured into your life as a whole?
- How did the life transitions change the course of your life afterward? How did the life transitions change you?
- Reflecting back, what kind of life do you think you’ve had?
- If you were going to live your life over again, what would you change? Leave unchanged?
- Let’s talk a little about you as you are now. What are the best things about the age you are now? What are the challenges you are currently facing? How have you defied stereotypes of aging?
Canada Assignment Help offers a flawless assignment writing service on Gerontology Assignment. Our dedicated team of writers offers valuable assistance on programming, nursing, and accounting assignment at a cheap price.