- To examine the concept of life transitions as it relates to older adults: Gerontology Assignment, LU, Canada
- SSH 301: Demonstrate an understanding of key aspects of research design for a qualitative project proposal: Research Design and Qualitative Methods Assignment, RU, Canada
- ECOM320: Describe the key factors that will define the future of e-commerce and Support your answer with an example for each factor: Office of the Registrar Assignment, AU, Canada
- ECOM320: Explain why supply chain management should be aligned with corporate strategy: Office of the Registrar Assignment, AU, Canada
- ECOM320: Mobile commerce sites and apps are gaining momentum in the digital economy and Companies are integrating and adopting: Office of the Registrar Assignment, AU, Canada
- Use R to create a histogram, boxplot, and normal quantile-quantile plot for a sample data set, then choose an appropriate transformation: Introduction to Statistics Assignment, QU, Canada
- Like many other great martial arts, taekwondo is a great practice performed all around the world which requires skill, dedication, and intelligence: English Assignment, YU, Canada
- Describe the market conditions as well as the target market in both countries: Global marketing Assignment, AU, Canada
- How have smartphones changed the way people behave in public: Communication Assignment, CC, Canada
- ENVI 3138: When is a Preconstruction Meeting to occur? Provide the section number and section title: Environmental Auditing Assignment, CBU, Canada
- Find the approximate solutions of the following different equation up to 3rd order, where: Perturbation Method Assignment, WC, Canada
- You have recently opened your own Marketing Consulting Practice. Your first client has asked you to lunch and presented: Marketing Assignment, UC, Canada
- Ryan paid off his student loan in 4 years by making payments of $600 at the beginning of every month: Mathematics Assignment, UOA, Canada
- We’ve learned a lot about multiculturalism in Canada over the course and have enough information to make an informed conclusion: Multiculturism Assignment, LU, Canada
- ARW250: Look at the topic of Islamophobia in Canada and/or the United States as it relates to precise notions of racial and religious intolerance Academic Research and Writing Assignment, SC, Canada
- BECN 250: Compare the working of the Bank of Canada with the Bank of England, Federal Reserve System, and the European Central Bank: Money, Banking and Finance Assignment, HC, Canada
- You are required to complete a journal article critique based on an article in the list below: psychology Assignment, WU, Canada
- If your workplace currently has virtual communities of practice, please describe the barriers, enablers, or motivating factors: Education Assignment, UC, Canada
- CNUR 300: The student will apply course concepts through the completion of a family genogram and ecomap, based on the Calgary Family Assessment: Family Health Assignment, UOR, Canada
- It gives us pleasure to welcome you as a new or existing student in the School of Criminal Justice: Criminal Justice Assignment, UNISA, Canada
BLAW 3921: You have just finished your Law Degree specializing in Business and You have been hired by a busy employment law firm as an Associate: Employment Law Assignment, TRU, Canada
|University||Thompson Rivers University (TRU)|
|Subject||BLAW 3921: Employment Law|
You have just finished your Law Degree specializing in Business. You have been hired by a busy employment law firm as an Associate. As a part of your job, you draft contracts on behalf of clients, some of whom are employers while others are employees. In this assignment you will act on behalf of:
a. If your first name starts with a letter between A-K – the Employer;
b. If your first name starts with a letter between L-Z – the Employee.
You will have an employment contract for your chosen “dream job”. The contract you will draft will have terms and conditions which protect your client. In other words, if you are acting for the employer, you will draft an employment contract favorable to the employer.
Your instructor loves creativity and simplicity. You will need to use some language that we have discussed in class, but no need to use other “Legalease” (look it up). Make the employment contract easy to read and understand with no ambiguity. Remember Contra Proferentum! You may get fired if you draft an ambiguous contract that is drafted in favor of the other party.
At Canada Assignment Help we understand that students are struck with tough assignments then our experts offer top-rated Canada homework help service for law assignment. besides this, our writers offer an error-free solution on programming assignments at a market price.