- PATH1016 Pathology & Therapeutics I Assignment Sample Canada
- NURS2028 Nursing Lab Skills III Assignment Sample Canada
- NURS2020 Practical Nursing Clinical Applications IV Assignment Sample Canada
- NURS2016 Profession Of Nursing II Assignment Sample Canada
- NURS1105 Clinical Practicum Assignment Sample Canada
- NURS1104 Nursing Lab Skills II Assignment Sample Canada
- GSCI1030 Mind Your Brain: Neuroplasticity For Everyday Life Assignment Sample Canada
- GSCI1029 The Science Of Conquest Assignment Sample Canada
- GSCI1014 So That’s Physics Assignment Sample Canada
- GSCI1009 Astronomy: Unravelling The Mystery And Science Of The Universe Assignment Sample Canada
- GSCI1035 Science Of Sustainability Assessment Answer Canada
- GSCI1024 Environmental Science Assessment Answer Canada
- CHM135 Chemistry Physical Principles Assignment Answer Utoronto Canada
- Bio120H1 Adaptation and Biodiversity Assignment Sample University of Toronto Canada
- PHYS 259 Electricity and Magnetism Assignment Sample UCALGARY Canada
- GRST 211 Tech Terms of Med and Life Sciences Assignment Sample Canada
- BIO 1A03 Cellular and Molecular Biology Assignment Sample McMaster University Canada
- KINESIOL 2Y03 Human Anatomy And Physiology Assignment Sample McMaster University Canada
- ENGTECH 1CH3 Chemistry Assignment Sample McMaster University Canada
- PHYS 100 Introductory Physics Assignment Sample UBC Canada
NURS2018 Clinical Applications III Assignment Sample Canada
The NURS2018 third clinical application of the course is now available. This assignment will explore how nursing researchers use knowledge and skills in order to critically appraise evidence, and draw conclusions that are implications for practice based on explicit theoretical frameworks with regard toward client needs/Capacity Building goals setting / Ethical decision-making process.
The purpose of this clinical application is to provide you with opportunities to:
- Critically appraise evidence in order to determine its merit and usefulness;
- Develop a research question using an appropriate theoretical framework;
- Use ethical decision-making processes when appraising evidence;
- Develop conclusions based on the appraisal of evidence that have implications for practice; and
- Communicate your findings to others.
The NURS2018 third clinical application explores how nursing researchers use knowledge and skills in order to critically appraise evidence, and draw conclusions that are implications for practice based on explicit theoretical frameworks with regard toward client needs/Capacity Building goals setting / Ethical decision-making process.
This assignment will require you to undertake a literature search and identify an article that is significant to your area of practice. The focus of this piece of work is on you demonstrating your ability to appraise the evidence in order to determine its value for informing nursing practice. This will require you to undertake a comprehensive appraisal of an article reporting research findings using an appropriate critical appraisal tool. The appraisal will be followed by a written report in which you critically reflect on the findings of the study and its implications for practice, using an appropriate theoretical framework.
Buy Non Plagiarized & Properly Structured Assignment Solution
Free Solutions For NURS2018 Clinical Applications III Assignment
You will also be able to access our Nursing II answering service, which offers free solutions for all NURS2018 Clinical Applications III Assignments. This is a perfect opportunity to get help with your assignment and improve your grades. We also offer a wide range of other services, including essay writing, term paper writing, and research paper writing. So if you need help with any other aspect of your nursing education, we can help you out. We know how important it is to get good grades in nursing school, so we’re here to help you succeed. Contact us today and let us know how we can help you.
Assignment Task 1: Fulfill legal, ethical and professional responsibilities as per the CNO standards
There are a number of different ways that nurses can fulfill their legal, ethical and professional responsibilities as per the CNO standards. First and foremost, nurses need to ensure that they are providing care in a safe and effective manner. This means adhering to all aspects of the nursing scope of practice and using best clinical evidence when providing care. Nurses also have a legal responsibility to maintain patient confidentiality and respect patient autonomy. Additionally, nurses must adhere to any professional standards set forth by their employer or regulatory body. Lastly, nurses have a responsibility to themselves to continue learning and developing professionally in order to provide the best possible care for their patients.”
It is the duty of all nurses to uphold the highest standards of ethical and professional practice. As set out in the Canadian Nurses Association Code of Ethics, nurses are obligated to respect the autonomy and dignity of each individual, while also advocating for social justice and ensuring that all people have access to quality health care.
To meet these responsibilities, nurses must have knowledge of both legal and ethical principles governing their practice. They must also be able to apply these principles in a way that meets the specific needs of their patients and clients.
Assignment Task 2: Assess their own holistic performance in the clinical setting using the given evaluation tools, which accurately reflects their multifaceted role of the nurse and their level of knowledge.
The role of the nurse is multifaceted, and they are responsible for the care of their patients. They must be able to assess their own performance in order to provide the best care possible. There are many evaluation tools available to nurses, and it is important to choose one that accurately reflects their level of knowledge and their role as a nurse.
A nurse’s primary responsibility is to their patients. They must be able to provide care that is individualized and based on the unique needs of each patient. In order to do this, nurses must be knowledgeable about a wide range of topics, including anatomy, physiology, and pharmacology. They must also be skilled in communication, assessment, and critical thinking.
Nurses must be able to assess their own performance in order to ensure that they are providing the best possible care for their patients. There are many different evaluation tools available, and it is important to choose one that accurately reflects the nurse’s level of knowledge and their role as a nurse. Some factors to consider when choosing an evaluation tool include the purpose of the evaluation, the target audience, and the focus of the evaluation.
Assignment Task 3: Respect confidentiality and integrate the use of SBAR/ISBARR, appropriate medical terminology and abbreviations.
In the emergency department, we use a communication tool called SBAR/ISBARR to help ensure that important information is relayed effectively and accurately between healthcare providers. SBAR stands for Situation, Background, Assessment, and Recommendation.
SBAR is a mnemonic device that helps clinicians remember the key components of a good clinical assessment. It can be used in any setting where important information needs to be conveyed quickly and accurately, such as during a phone call with a provider or another clinician.
ISBARR is an acronym that stands for Interruptions, Solutions, Boundaries, Assertiveness, Respectful Language, and Reasonable Expectations. This tool helps remind clinicians of the importance of respectful communication in the healthcare setting.
When using SBAR/ISBARR, it is important to remember to respect confidentiality and use appropriate medical terminology and abbreviations. By doing so, you will help ensure that vital information is conveyed effectively and accurately between healthcare providers.
Assignment Task 4: Develop a clear and concise individualized plan of care in collaboration with the client, family and the inter-professional team.
Assuming you’re asking how to develop a clear and concise individualized plan of care in collaboration with the client, family, and inter-professional team, here are some tips:
- Define the problem: The first step is to identify and define the problem that the client is experiencing. This can be done through interviews, observations, and review of medical records. Once the problem is defined, urgent and non-urgent needs can be identified.
- Set goals: establish realistic, achievable goals with the client and their family. These should be based on the client’s needs, wants and preferences.
- Create a care plan: using input from the client, family and inter-professional team, create a detailed care plan that outlines how the goals will be met. This should include who is responsible for each task, when it needs to be completed, and what resources are required.
- Implement the plan: Once the care plan is created, it’s time to put it into action. This includes carrying out the tasks outlined in the plan, monitoring the client’s progress, and making adjustments to the plan as needed.
- Evaluate the results: After the care plan has been implemented, it’s important to evaluate the results. This helps to ensure that the goals were met and that the client is satisfied with the care they received. It also allows for any necessary changes to be made to the care plan.
Pay & Get Instant Solution of this Assignment of Essay by Canadian Writers
Assignment Task 5: Evaluate assessment findings to differentiate normal from abnormal responses and modify plan of care to meet client’s individual needs and ensure safety
When you are evaluating assessment findings, it is important to be able to differentiate between normal and abnormal responses. This will help you to modify the plan of care to meet the client’s individual needs and ensure their safety.
There are a few things that you can look for when you are trying to determine if a response is normal or abnormal. First, you should consider the age of the client. Age can often play a big role in what is considered to be a normal response. For example, young children may have a higher body temperature than adults, so this would not be considered an abnormal response in a child.
Next, you should consider the overall health of the client. If they are generally healthy, then they may be able to tolerate more stress or illness than someone who is not as healthy. This means that what may be considered an abnormal response in a healthy person may not be considered abnormal in someone who is not as healthy.
Finally, you should consider the specific situation that the client is in. If they are under a lot of stress, for example, then their body may respond in a way that is different from what would be considered normal. By considering all of these factors, you will be able to more accurately determine whether or not a response is abnormal. If you are unsure, it is always best to err on the side of caution and consult with a medical professional.
Assignment Task 6: Apply critical thinking skills on a consistent basis to demonstrate their ability to make sound clinical judgments and individualized plans care.
Applying critical thinking skills on a consistent basis is an important way to demonstrate one’s ability to make sound clinical judgments and individualized plans of care. When engaging in critical thinking, nurses use clinical reasoning, knowledge, experience, and intuition to make decisions about patient care. This process often involves problem-solving and reflection, and it can be a difficult process at times. However, nurses who are skilled at critical thinking can make better decisions about patient care, leading to improved patient outcomes. Here are some tips for improving your critical thinking skills:
- Pay attention to your own mind and daily clinical encounters. When you become aware of your own thought processes, it is easier to spot flaws in your reasoning or areas where you need more information.
- Be patient with yourself. Critical thinking takes time and practice. Don’t expect to be perfect at it from the start.
- Be open to new ideas and different ways of doing things. As you gain more experience, you will undoubtedly encounter situations that challenge your existing beliefs about patient care. It is important to be open to new ideas and ways of thinking in order to improve your critical thinking skills.
- Seek out feedback from colleagues. When you are unsure about a decision you have made, ask a colleague for their opinion. Be open to their feedback and use it to help improve your own clinical reasoning.
- Reflect on your clinical experiences. After each clinical encounter, take some time to reflect on what went well and what could have been done better. This reflection will help you to improve your critical thinking skills over time.
Get low priced NURS2018 Clinical Applications III Assignment Help
We understand the difficulties of finding an online assignment service. Unlike other companies, we will actually reach out to you and offer our assistance so that your student can get top-quality work on time. We know that online education has become more popular recently, and we want to help make sure that your student’s online education is successful.
A quick way to get your assignments taken care of is by using our online homework service. It’s easy and convenient and we’ll help you stay organized with all the deadlines that matter most. We’ll also save you time by taking your class for you, and we’ll get you the best grades possible.
Assignment Helpers Canada can provide you with any type of academic assignment that needs to be done and do my assignment in Canada. We offer affordable rates and save our customers time by providing them professional assistance in completing their university or college homework, tests, term papers etc., so they do not have to.
The best place for nursing homework help is here. We offer individualized solutions to all of your problems. Our experts know how to help you get the best grades possible. We also have a wide range of resources that you can use to get started on your nursing homework.